YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
At Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co. we have always ensured our guests are our number one priority. Please be assured that Betty’s have spent a considerable amount of time in the last few weeks reviewing our strict food and beverage handling standards, to ensure we can protect our guests and team members in the light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19).
We want you to know we are open for business as usual, with a number of updated processes to ensure your safety and overall experience with us is an enjoyable one.
Updated safety processes:
- All team members have undergone new training on increased hygiene standards including the requirements to wash hands more frequently, to use gloves in all food preparation areas and to sanitise all surface areas throughout the restaurant on regular rotation throughout the day.
- More frequent sanitisation of straw dispensers, EFTPOS machines and areas where guests and team members regularly interface.
- We encourage guests to utilise Tap and Go on EFTPOS machines to avoid any cash handling where possible.
- All of our produce and ingredients have been reviewed and we have ensured all products are sealed and in secured packaging and/or containers.
- Waiting areas for delivery/takeaway have been reviewed to ensure safe distances are adhered to in relation to food preparation areas.
- We will continue to monitor and adhere to any future changes enforced by National and State Government authorities.
Please remember to social distance by 1.5m when awaiting takeaway orders.
Thanks for your support!
– The Team @ Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co.