The information on this website was gathered collaboratively and voluntarily.
If you would like to make a contribution, or believe an article to be in error, you may contact one of our representatives at email@example.com
Be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by humans with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. Betty's Burgers cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the Encyclopedia of burgers are the property of their respective owners.
Unless otherwise stated, Betty's Burgers are neither endorsed nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such Betty's cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
Our facts and claims should not be deemed as professional advice. If you seek professional advice, please seek the advises of a professional
who is licensed or knowledgeable in the area you seek.
1.The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are unless otherwise stated, the property of Betty's Burgers and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Betty's Burgers.
Save for the above, Betty's Burgers does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law Betty's Burgers disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website. In no event shall Betty's Burgers , its contractors, agents, franchisees or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Betty's Burgers cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Betty's Burgers to accept.
4. If you wish to establish a link to this website you must, in the first instance, use the Contact Us Link at the bottom of the page and provide the following information:
(i) the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from
(ii) a brief description of your website
(iii) the reason that you wish to establish a link.
If Betty's Burgers agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Betty's Burgers as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Betty's Burgers and provide a new description of your website.
5. This website may not be accessible from time to time, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
For more information, contact us.